- Laborer – $125.00 per hour
- Welding – 135.00 per hour
- Crane fee – $250 (includes operator)
- Forklift fee – $105.00 per hour
- Buff & Wax topsides or hullsides (based off estimates only)
- Buff & Wax topsides & hullsides (based off estimates only)
- $9.00 per foot up to 50′
- $10.00 per foot over 50′
- Laydays – $40 per day up to 40′. Anything over 40′ is an additional $1 per foot per day.
- $4.50 per foot up to 50′
- $5.50 per foot over 50′
ONE WAY HAUL – Offsite
- Additional fee @$250 per hour
HAUL & HANG for SURVEY
- $6.00 per foot up to 50′ (up to an hour – $110 per half hour after)
- $7.00 per foot over 50′ (up to an hour – $110 per half hour after)
- $3.00 per foot min $90 + Environmental fee $80.00 (required prior to blocking)
- $35.00 per foot up to 37′ (up to an hour – $110 per half hour after)
- $40.00 per foot 37′ – 50′
- $45.00 per foot over 50′
*Includes haul out, pressure wash, blocking, basic prep to apply one full coat of anti-foulant with two coats at waterline and leading edges, sling and launch. There will be a surcharge for extra prep work required. Package includes $250/per gallon value of paint. Upcharges for surpassing this dollar amount apply accordingly.
IN WATER SLIP
- Charged per Night – $40.00 per foot up to 40′. Anything over 40′ is an additional $1 per foot a day.
- OUTDOOR STORAGE – $6.50 per foot per month.
- INDOOR/HEATED STORAGE – $18.50 per foot per month.
PAYMENT IS DUE UPON LAUNCH
ALL subcontractors must have prior approval & a current certificate of insurance. A surcharge will apply.
HAUL OUT/SPLASH RATES
- $4.00 per foot -each way
- $50.00 per month on a rack